Client Relationship Manager
Location: UK, London (remote)
Sibylline is a leading intelligence and strategic risk consultancy in the security sector. Since 2010 we have supported businesses, governments, and NGOs through the provision of high-quality risk analysis, due diligence, and consultancy services.
The firm provides an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing working environment, offering employees ever greater exposure to high profile clients and challenges. Sibylline offers fantastic opportunities for career progression within a successful company, and we aim to help our employees to build their own personal profiles as well regarded analysts within the broader industry.
General Role Description:
Sibylline is recruiting for the position of Client Relationship Manager in London, with the start date being 1 March 2021.
The candidate will report to Sibylline’s EMEA Director in London. Full support and guidance will be provided from our head office, including training and professional development.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their development in management and with a leading firm growing at 50% per year. We offer strong career progression and are invested in building individuals' professional profiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Sibylline’s EMEA Director in London to promote business development opportunities by organising and managing a full spectrum of business development activities, including (but not limited to):
- Monitor trends across industries and functional practice areas i.e. security, investigations, risk management, business continuity, and crisis management
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of prospects, including research, initiation of contact, meetings, identifying RFPs
- Maintain a roster of sales leads and opportunities / potential sales targets by identifying primary budget holders and decision-makers within clients
- Develop and maintain a contact list of key influencers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products and services offered by Sibylline
- Attend and support industry tradeshows for personal professional development and enhancing the Sibylline brand
- Administrative support
- Ensure that all opportunities, client contact information, and relevant information is captured within the CRM system
- Assist Regional Directors in maintaining a regular pattern of contact and engagement with clients and key contacts (i.e. arrange meetings, data entry, etc)
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals and RFPs
- Handle confidential and time sensitive material, including client information and Sibylline strategy and sales details
- Support client relationship and project management by maintaining close awareness of all current accounts, including:
- Engage with current client to understand their evolving business needs and requirements, along with their general satisfaction with Sibylline products and support
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services into client accounts
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a business, communications, marketing or a related field; with an interest in global affairs
- Knowledge of account development is desirable
- Previous experience in a client facing role in a commercial setting is desirable
- Demonstratable previous success in converting sales prospects into leads, or exemplifying the attributes and work ethic required to achieve these objectives
- Driven self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good client care skills and excellent influencing skills
- Commercially astute, pro-active, self-confident and willing to take responsibility
- Keen understanding of the consulting sector, particularly related to corporate security, investigations, and risk management
- Organized, methodical, detail oriented, discreet and confidential
- Knowledge of client relationship management systems and business development processes
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly forge positive relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and knowledge management tools are a plus
- When conditions allow, able to undertake domestic and international travel as needed
Application & Remuneration:
Following screening of candidates based on CV, successful applicants will be invited to an initial, virtual interview.
The start date is immediate upon candidate availability, ideally as soon as March 1, 2021.
The remuneration for this role is negotiable for the right candidate, dependent on qualifications, aptitude and experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Client Relationship Manager, UK London