Client Service Delivery Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Sibylline is a leading intelligence and strategic risk consultancy in the security sector. Since 2010 we have supported businesses, governments, and NGOs through the provision of high-quality risk analysis, due diligence, and consultancy services.
The firm provides an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing working environment, offering employees ever greater exposure to high profile clients and challenges. Sibylline offers fantastic opportunities for career progression within a successful company, and we aim to help our employees to build their own personal profiles as well regarded analysts within the broader industry.
General Role Description:
Sibylline is recruiting for the position of Client Service Delivery Manager to be based in the SF Bay Area, with an immediate start date upon candidate availability, ideally as soon as April 19, 2021.
The candidate will report to Sibylline’s Global Embed Manager and Americas Regional Director. Full support and guidance will be provided from our head office, including training and professional development.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their development in management and with a leading firm growing at 50% per year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be a primary point of contact in maintaining long-term client relationships. Primary responsibilities of the SDM will include:
- Reporting to Sibylline’s Americas Director in the US to promote business opportunities by organising and managing a full spectrum of client engagement and business development activities, including (but not limited to):
- In conjunction with the Sibylline Global Embed Manager (GEM) and Americas Regional Director (RD), promoting sustained client business opportunities by organizing and managing a full spectrum of client engagement and project management activities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia
- Supporting Sibylline’s seated embedded analysts through email, phone, online presentations, and in-person meetings
- Providing a primary point of contact to address training and development of our seated embedded analysts
- Maintaining close relationships with the relevant client representatives, including functional leadership and business/vendor management to facilitate timely attention to issues ranging from performance evaluation to future recruitment needs
- Accountability to act as the primary Sibylline point of contact for addressing routine status updates and formal quarterly reporting, including maintenance of key account metrics and other overall program reporting
- Ensuring Sibylline’s timely and successful response to new staffing requirements and other questions or inquiries
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement in Sibylline’s delivery of premium staffing quality and client service, including responsiveness to new business requests
- Facilitating the onboarding and offboarding of all Sibylline embedded analysts in coordination with client teams
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business, communications, or a related field; with an interest in global affairs
- Knowledge of account development and program management is desirable
- Previous experience in a client facing role in a commercial setting is desirable
- Knowledge of geopolitical security and risk intelligence in a corporate setting is desirable
- Driven self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good client care skills and excellent influencing skills
- Commercially astute, pro-active, self-confident, and willing to take responsibility
- Keen understanding of the consulting sector, particularly related to corporate security, investigations, and risk management
- Organized, methodical, detail oriented, discreet, and confidential
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly forge positive relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule to allow for occasional teleconferencing during non-standard business hours
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required
- When conditions allow, able to undertake domestic and international travel as needed
Application & Remuneration:
Following screening of candidates based on CV, successful applicants will be invited to an initial, virtual interview. The start date is immediate upon candidate availability, ideally as soon as April 19, 2021.
The remuneration for this role is competitive, dependent on qualifications, aptitude, and experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Service Delivery Manager” and your last name in the subject line.