On top of all of Sibylline’s other services, we regularly embed analysts within client organisations all over the world.
On top of all of Sibylline’s other services, we regularly embed analysts within client organisations all over the world. This is a preferred arrangement, as it allows us to deliver the highest level of value for money. The embedded analyst acts as a conduit for all of our services, essentially acting as a cross section of our capability within your organisation. An embedded analyst also has the additional benefit of being able to tailor our functionality most appropriately to your needs, delivering the most bespoke and value-driven solutions possible.
A Sibylline embedded analyst is able to:
Provide geopolitical and global risk advise tailored for your organisation. This may be
- Through regular reporting adapted from our World Risk Register
- On-demand project work building on our experience
- Or as an in-house specialist able to rapidly answer questions and provide “instant expertise” to support security and business decision making
- Adapt to and run your organisation’s security operations centre either in-house or virtually. We have experience of hiring staff for and running internal Global Security Operations Centres (GSOC), or can deploy technical solutions to remotely provide a virtual GSOC
- Consult on best practice in order to adapt business operations to make best use of an intelligence-led approach, helping to maximise use of resources or save time and money
We currently provide such services to both large and medium sized organisations and would be delighted to discuss your requirements in more depth.