The Mid-Year Forecast Event & Report
Mid-Year Forecast Report
Request the Mid-Year Forecast Report & Briefing
This year Sibylline will be releasing its Mid-Year Forecast Report as a microsite, as well as a pre-recorded briefing, highlighting key trends and issues that have shaped the risk environment for 2022 and offer a strategic forecast into 2023.
Register for the microsite via the link above, on the microsite you will be able to access the full report and the pre-recorded briefing.
What does the report cover?
- Sibylline’s Mid-Year report 2022 will offer an update to our global themes, assessing developments of the year to date and offering a forecast for 2023.
- The report will analyse our Global Themes and outline the implications for businesses looking forward towards the second half of 2022.
- The 2022 Mid-Year report will offer a quantitative and qualitative analysis of our proprietary ASTRA data, presenting global and regional trends that will shape the business environment into 2023.
- The report will highlight the key regional developments for 2022 so far and offer an insightful and actionable forecast of the trends and issues likely to shape each region over the rest of the year.
- The cyber threat landscape will also be discussed, with the key trends and malicious cyber actors shaping the operational environment for businesses assessed.
- Sibylline’s Mid-Year 2022 will provide an update to our annual Events to Watch, flagging events and their implications and impact.
Please be aware that we do not accept personal email addresses, when registering for the microsite please use a corporate address. If you are unable to register with a corporate email address please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once registered please allow 24 hours to receive the reports. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
*If you are already a client you will automatically receive both the briefing and report and there is no need to register.