The Mid-Year Forecast Event & Report
Mid-Year Forecast Event
Mid-Year Forecast Report
The Sibylline Mid-Year Forecast Event
Join us on the 22 June 2022 at 1800 BST for the Sibylline Mid-Year Forecast Event. During this event hear from our CEO Justin Crump, who will give an update on the year so far and offer his forecast for the coming months. This event is also an opportunity to speak directly to analysts and regional experts about any concerns you may have about the changing and developing global situation.
This event will not be broadcast live; however, we will be releasing a pre-recorded briefing highlighting key trends and issues that have shaped the risk environment for 2022 and offer a strategic forecast for 2023. The briefing accompanies the release of our detailed Mid-Year Forecast Report. If you would like to access the briefing and the report please register below.
The Sibylline Mid-Year Forecast Event - 22 June - 1800BST - Vauxhall, London
When registering for the event please be aware that we do not accept personal email addresses, when registering please use a corporate email address. If you are unable to register with a corporate email address please email email@example.com.
Request the Mid-Year Forecast Report & Briefing
This year Sibylline will be releasing its Mid-Year Forecast Report as a microsite, as well as a pre-recorded briefing, highlighting key trends and issues that have shaped the risk environment for 2022 and offer a strategic forecast into 2023.
What does the report cover?
- Sibylline’s Mid-Year report 2022 will offer an update to our global themes, assessing developments of the year to date and offering a forecast for 2023.
- The report will analyse our Global Themes and outline the implications for businesses looking forward toward the second half of 2022.
- The 2022 Mid-Year report will offer a quantitative and qualitative analysis of our proprietary ASTRA data, presenting global and regional trends that will shape the business environment into 2023.
- The report will highlight the key regional developments for 2022 so far and offer an insightful and actionable forecast of the trends and issues likely to shape each region over the rest of the year.
- The cyber threat landscape will also be discussed, with the key trends and malicious cyber actors shaping the operational environment for businesses assessed.
- Sibylline’s Mid-Year 2022 will provide an update to our annual Events to Watch, flagging events, their implication and impact.
Please be aware that we do not accept personal email addresses, when registering for the micro-site please use a corporate address. If you are unable to register with a corporate email address please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the report & briefing will not be released until 22 June 2022. If you register for a copy after 22 June please allow 48hs for the request to be verified.
If you are already a client you will automatically receive both the briefing and report however, you will need to register for the event if you are planning on attending.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.